Certificates & Awards
At LawnPro Landscapes we are committed to our clients and staff to have the best possible training resources available. Our installers and management are certified and members of the following associations and programs.
Membership allows us to participate in and gain access to cutting edge research and training in the landcscape industry. We adhere to strict industry standards and the following…
Code of Ethics.
- I will strive to promote the following principles for myself and my business
- To dedicate myself and my business to the advancement of all matters aiding the development and improvement of my vocation and the industry
- To conduct myself and my business in a fair and just manner at all times
- To condemn unfair trade practices
- To practice fundamental honesty which is the foundation of all worthwhile endeavors
- To be proud of my occupation as a professional in landscape and nursery industry and the opportunity it affords me
- To make no false claims in advertising my products or services
- To foster every movement toward a higher standard in growth, sales, installation and care of landscape products and services so that the consumer will be offered only true to name, first quality products and services.
Landscape Industry Certified Manager
The Landscape Industry Certified Manager program is an internationally recognized, industry-developed designation that sets and maintains standards for business management in the landscape industry. By becoming a Landscape Industry Certified Manager, each individual has undergone an exhaustive written examination that tests knowledge, skills and theory required to run a successful company. A high level of excellence is required to pass each section of the exam, meaning that even the most experienced person must demonstrate mastery of the topic areas. Once certified, the individual must continue to upgrade their skills through a mandatory continuing education program. Landscape Industry Certified Managers can usually be found as the owner/operator or manager of the companies in all sectors of landscaping. By establishing a high level of professionalism at the top, excellence flows through the rest of the company and it’s operations. So the next time you’re planning a landscape project, insist that they have Landscape Industry Certified Individuals on staff, because they are more than qualified, they’re certified.
CNLA’s certification programs are internationally recognized and nationally supported.
Objectives of Certification:
- To raise the standards of the industry
- To encourage self-assessment by offering guidelines for achievement
- To identify persons with acceptable knowledge of principles and practices
- To award recognition to those who have demonstrated a high level of competence
- To improve performance within the industry by encouraging participation in a continuing program of professional development
Interlocking Concrete Paving Institute (ICPI) Certified Installer
Knowledge. Industry professionals share knowledge of industry guidelines, practices and advances applicable to the construction and installation of interlocking concrete pavers.
The Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (“ICPI”) Concrete Paver Installer Programs are intended to communicate industry guidelines to paver installers on estimating, planning and executing residential and commercial projects and to educate individuals in applicable construction and general business practices.
Abbotsford Concrete – AquaPave Certified Installers
The AquaPave® Permeable On-Site Stormwater Source Control System is an important first effort to reduce excess stormwater runoff quantities and improve water quality.
The AquaPave® system allows commonly recurring rainstorms to infiltrate through a permeable concrete pavingstone surface into a clear crushed open-graded aggregate base before being released into storm sewers or watercourses. Known as permeable interlocking concrete pavement, the system acts as an infiltration facility for the storage, treatment, and improvement of released water.